Mount Desert Island, and Acadia National Park abound with activities for every taste, and athletic ability ranging from casual strolls along our seashore and carriage paths to strenuous rock and mountain climbing.
While it is impossible to provide you with a complete list here on our web site, we are providing a few to give you an idea of just how wide a selection you have.
- Hiking/Biking in Acadia National Park
- Rock climbing at Otter Cliffs
- Running in one of our marathons
- Swimming/sunning on our beaches
- Go whale & puffin watching
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Climb a steep mountain trail
- Stroll the seashore & beaches
- Shopping & dining